Spoiler Zone

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

I will go down with this ship!

Group
    Administrator

Status

Mike O'Malley Reveals Double Duty Plans for Glee, New Fox Pilot

Burt Hummel fans, rejoice! Mike O’Malley tells me exclusively that there’s no need to worry about the future of Glee‘s greatest dad.

When Deadline reported Wednesday that O’Malley had landed the lead role in Fox’s new pilot Family Album, the web went wild with one pivotal query: What does this mean for Glee‘s Burt Hummel?! Well, fret not because barring another internal disaster, Kurts’s (Chris Colfer) beloved pops is here to stay.

“I hope Burt Hummel doesn’t have another heart attack and die because as part of my deal, I’m guaranteed six episodes of Glee next season,” a dapper O’Malley revealed Saturday night at the Ace Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills.

Six episodes may not sound like much, but in actuality it’s one more than his first season run and just about the same number of times we’ve seen Burt in Season 2 — so not too shabby.

Look for Burt to pop-up in the next two episodes of Glee (the first airing Tuesday, February 22). ”My upcoming scenes are with Kurt, and it’s some really great stuff,” he promised. “It’s the further stage of evolution of Burt needing to accept his son as who he is. They have some conversations Burt never thought he would have to have.” Blaine-related, no doubt.

Are you happy Mike O’Malley’s handsome face will continue to show up on Glee from time to time? Looking forward to more emotional Burt fun? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

FONTE

SPOILER 2x18 DA TWITTER:

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

'Glee' spoilers: 'Blame it on the Alcohol'--Finn and Rachel back together?

Ever since Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) broke up this season, "Finchel" fans have been hoping for a reunion for the "Glee" golden couple. Things seemed hopeful, as Finn has continued to offer encouraging comments to his ex since the Valentine's Day episode. Could tomorrow night's episode be the perfect opportunity for the pair to reunite?

When "Blame it on the Alcohol" airs tomorrow night on Fox, Rachel will be experimenting outside of her comfort zone with a wild house party. Sharing a kiss with Blaine during a game of spin the bottle, Finn will likely feel jealousy. But will this be enough to make him come back to Rachel for good?

New spoilers, updated over the weekend, suggest that this could be the episode that brings Rachel and Finn back together. Reportedly, Finn and Rachel will have a serious talk about something, but there is no confirmation about where this talk will lead.

Quinn (Dianna Agron) is still a major player in the relationship triangle. Now that she has officially split from Sam, there is sure to be drama for the trio.

Earlier this month, writer Brad Falchuk teased fans about what he is working on for some future episodes: "I'm writing Finn/Rachel and Quinn/Rachel scenes. How are you spending your night?"

Could this be the episode Brad was referring to in his taunting tweet?

FONTE

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

The Story Behind Glee's Upcoming Original Songs (Psst! They're for Regionals!)

Is Rachel about to get herself into trouble? Another crack den for Sunshine? More wine coolers? If the original song she writes to sing solo at Glee's Regionals is any indication, she's going to be apologizing for something and soon.

Kathy Griffin and Loretta Devine to judge regionals

Here's a peek at the remorseful refrain for "Get It Right": What can you do when your good isn't good / And all that you touch tumbles down / 'Cause my best intentions / Keep making a mess of things / Just wanna fix it somehow / But how many times will it take / Oh, how many times will it take... for me to get it right?

This isn't Rachel's first attempt at songwriting. Although Gleeks will forever treasure "My Headband," Finn wasn't a fan because it was devoid of emotions. Well, Glee music producer and songwriter Adam Anders promises that "Get It Right" will make New Directions' upcoming competition a three-hankie affair.

Glee dethrones Elvis on the Billboard Hot 100

"I've watched Rachel struggle," Anders tells TVGuide.com. "She's always trying to do the right thing, or thinks she's trying to do the right thing... and it always gets messed up. 'Get It Right' is her asking when things are going to work out. It's really emotional. I think it will bring you to tears... I hope."

But win or lose, Regionals will end on an up note for the club. "Get It Right" is one of two songs that were written specifically for the show, a Glee first. The other, "Loser Like Me," is a rowdy crowd-pleaser that will also be performed for the competition.

On the set: Keeping up the Glee in Season 2

"My idea was always to write an anthem for the Gleeks," says Anders, who co-wrote the song with Max Martin. "It's an up-tempo, positive, fun, summery hit. It definitely makes you feel good from the outset."

"It's celebrating everyone's differences and saying, 'Look you can say whatever you want about me, but at the end of the day, you're going to want to be a loser like me,'" he continues. "It makes being a loser a cool thing. It flips it on its head.... I kind of saw everyone putting their Ls in the air."

Check out today's news

Gleeks who don't want to wait until the Regionals episode airs on March 15 can hear the song Friday when Ryan Seacrest premieres it during his morning radio show.

FONTE

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

'Glee': 'Sexy' spoilers--Music for episode revealed

"Glee" returns on March 8 with another new episode. "Sexy" will feature the return of Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holiday. Taking on the role of a sex education teacher, Gwyneth will perform in three numbers. In addition to her sexy duet with Matthew Morrison, Gwyneth will team up with the New Directions women for a Stevie Nicks hit.

Here is the full song list for "Sexy" as of February 25:

"Kiss" by Prince. Sung by Holly Holliday and Will Schuester.
    "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)" by Joan Jett. Sung by Holly Holliday and New Directions.
    "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band. Sung by Carl, Rachel, Puck and Quinn.
    "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks. Sung by Holly Holliday with Santana and Brittany.
    "Animal" by Neon Trees. Sung by Dalton Academy Warblers.

Which songs are you most excited about for the "Sexy" episode?

FONTE

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Immagini promozionali 2x15 "sexy"!

SPOILER (click to view)

Fonte: http://glee.myblog.it

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Quinn and Puck are perfect for each other. Why have the writers ignored them this season?
    If only we were flies on the wall of the Glee writer's room, then we would totally answer that question. Alas, we are not. And it probably won't make you feel better to hear that this whole Finn (Corey Monteith) and Quinn (Dianna Agron) reunion tour mess isn't over yet, huh? Don't shoot the Glee messenger!

What happened to Cheyenne Jackson's character on Glee?
    From the Department of Completely Unconfirmed but Plausible and Fun Rumors That We Can't Not Share: A source tells us that Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holliday ditches Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester in favor of Vocal Adrenaline coach Dustin Goolsby (Cheyenne Jackson). Man, this has been a tough year for Mr. Schue in the romance department!

Continua a leggere: http://it.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_...l#ixzz1G2Gh3Gm2

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Resoconto degli spoiler usciti dalla conferenza stampa x il Paley Fest di mercoledi 16 marzo!

How about we deliver the Glee goods the same way we got them? Rapid fire!

CITAZIONE
  8. Kristin Chenoweth will be back in a big way. In fact, she'll be performing an original song called "It's 10 a.m. and I'm Drunk."

9. Kristin Chenoweth tornerà in grande stile. Infatti interpreterà una canzone originale, intitolata "It's 10 a.m. and I'm Drunk"

10. CITAZIONE
  11. Chris Colfer let it slip that he was "happy to be back" with his New Directions cast members. When the crowd freaked out, he realized that he just told everyone that Kurt will be back at McKinley very soon. Instead of backpedaling, he just shrugged and shouted back, "Oh, like you didn't know!"

12. Chris Colfer si è lasciato scappare che lui è "felice di essere tornato" con i suoi colleghi di cast dei Nuovi Percorsi. Quando la folla è andata in agitazione, ha capito di aver detto a tutti che Kurt sarebbe tornato presto al McKinley. Invece di fare marcia indietro, ha stretto le spalle ed urlato: "Oh, non dovevate saperlo!"

13. CITAZIONE
  14. Ryan Murphy is working on the prom episode right now, and he thinks since the Warblers lost Regionals, they "have to" perform at McKinley High's prom. It would be perfect for Blaine and Kurt's first dance, right? Also, Ryan hinted that Blaine would be trying out for New Directions in season three.

15. Ryan Murphy sta lavorando proprio ora sull'episodio del ballo di fine anno, e lui pensa che I Fringuelli, dal momento che hanno perso le Regionali, devono esibirsi al ballo del liceo McKinley. Sarebbe perfetto per un primo ballo tra Blaine e Kurt, giusto? Ryan ha anche anticipato che Blaine potrebbe fare l'audizione per le ND nella 3^stagione.

16. CITAZIONE
  17. Are you aware of this monstrosity on YouTube? Ryan and the cast definitely have "Friday" on their minds, and are kind of obsessed with it. We smell an unfortunate but hilarious cover in the future.

18. Siete consapevoli della mostruosità che c'è su YouTube? Ryan ed il cast hanno "Friday" nelle loro menti e ne sono quasi ossessionati. Fiutiamo una non fortunata, ma divertente cover di questa canzone in futuro.

19. CITAZIONE
  20. The last six episodes will revolve around New Directions battling Vocal Adrenaline and making the trip to Nationals. Ryan confirmed that Charice has been shooting scenes for the show.

21. Gli ultimi 6 episodi riguarderanno la battaglia tra New Directions e Vocal Adrenaline ed il viaggio per le Nazionali. Ryan ha confermato che Charice ha girato alcune scene per lo show.

22. CITAZIONE
  23. Cory Monteith doesn't control what happens to Finn and Rachel, but he does have some opinions on the matter. He thinks Rachel and Finn are actually "more interesting when they are apart, even when they "clearly love each other." Cory then ducked his head and said he literally "felt" the hate radiating from the audience after that comment.

24. Cory Monteith non ha controllo su cosa accade tra Finn e Rachel, ma ha le stesse opinioni sull'argomento. Pensa che Rachel e Finn sono realmente "più interessanti quando sono separati, anche quando si nota chiaramente che si amano". [...]

25. CITAZIONE
  26. Matthew Morrison is a fan of Will and Emma, too! He thinks they are "star-crossed lovers," and that they "compliment" and "deserve" each other. "I hope it happens," he tells the crowd.

27. Matthew Morrison è anche lui un fan di Will ed Emma! Pensa che loro sono "amanti come una stella incrociata" e per questo si "congratulano" e si "meritano" a vicenda. "Io spero che accada", ha detto alla folla.

28. CITAZIONE
  29. Mark Salling thinks Finn and Rachel are the core couple of the show, but he understands why Rachel would want to experiment with Puck, the bad boy. No news on whether Rachel will steal Puck's attention away from Lauren Zizes (Ashley Fink) in the final episodes. As for Mr. Mohawk's other girl, Mark did admit that Quinn (Dianna Agron) being the mother of his child will always make her special to him.

30. Mark Salling pensa che Finn e Rachel sono la coppia centrale dello show, ma lui capisce perchè Rachel vuole sperimentare con Puck, il "ragazzaccio". Non si sa niente se Rachel ruberà le attenzioni di Puck da Lauren Zizes negli ultimi episodi. Come per le altre ragazze di Mr.Mohawk, Mark ammette che Quinn, dal momento che è la madre della sua bambina, sarà sempre speciale per lui.

31. CITAZIONE
  32. The artist that the cast is constantly requesting? Adele. And can I just say that I am so behind this idea?

33. L'artista costantemente richiesta al cast? Adele. E posso dire che sono cosi dietro questa idea?

34. CITAZIONE
  35. If it were up to Naya Rivera, she would put Brittany and Santana together...and then knock Brittany up! Heather Morris thought that would be an awesome spinoff. But back in actually happening town, Ryan said that the last part of the season will focus heavily on Santana and who she is as a person, not just as one half of "Brittana."

36. Se fosse per Naya Rivera, Brittany e Santana si metterebbero insieme...e dopo si batterebbe su Brittany! Heather Morris ha pensato che sarebbe straordinario uno spinoff. Ma tornando alla realtà, Ryan ha detto che l'ultima parte della stagione si focalizzerà molto su Santana e sulla sua personalità, non necessariamente su di lei come "metà" del "Brittana"

37. CITAZIONE
  38. Ready for the League of Doom? Jane Lynch was really excited to talk about Dustin (Cheyenne Jackson), Terri (Jessalyn Gilsig) and Sandy (Stephen Tobolowsky) coming together to join forces with Sue against the glee club. Apparently, each of them will have their own missions to carry out for Coach Sylvester.

39. Pronti per la "Legione della Sventura"? Jane Linch era veramente eccitata nel parlare del ritorno di Dustin, Terri e Sandy, che saranno con Sue contro il Glee Club. In apparenza, ciascuno di loro avrà una propria missione portata a termine per il Coach Sylvester.

CITAZIONE
  40. Brad Falchuck shared his thoughts on Glee fans' dedication and attention to detail: "We love you guys, but you're crazy." In a related note, Ryan Murphy is terrified to come on Twitter.

41. Brad Falchuck ha condiviso il suo pensiero sulla dedizione ed attenzione ai dettagli dei fan di Glee: "Noi vi amiamo, ma voi siete pazzi". In una nota correlata, Ryan Murphy ha mostrato di essere terrificato di entrare su Twitter.

42. CITAZIONE
  43. Kevin McHale pretty much begged people on Twitter to stop sending him hate tweets regarding his character getting in the way of Brittany and Santana. "I'm not Artie!" he pleaded to the masses.

44. Kevin McHale ha detto in modo ironico e carino di smetterla di mandare tweets di odio riguardanti il fatto che il suo personaggio ostacolasse Brittany e Santana. "Io non sono Artie!" ha supplicato le masse!

45. CITAZIONE
  46. A love interest for Mercedes might be right around the corner. They are shooting the Glee reality show right now, and Ryan says he has been keeping his eyes peeled for someone who could keep up with Amber Riley.

47. Un interesse amoroso per Mercedes potrebbe essere dietro l'angolo. Stanno girando un reality show di Glee, e Ryan ha detto di tenere gli occhi aperti per qualcuno che potesse essere all'altezza di Amber Riley.

48. CITAZIONE
  49. The Glee writers seriously considered doing an episode where the characters sang every line of dialogue.

50. Gli scrittori di Glee stanno seriamente considerando di fare un episodio in cui i personaggi cantino ogni singola riga di dialogo!

51. But wait! There's more! Check back tomorrow for our exclusive on-camera interviews with the wonderful Glee cast. What? You thought we let Darren Criss, Cory, Chris and the rest get past us on the carpet without bugging them for info? Never.

fonte

Edited by marko.988 - 22/3/2011, 00:20

52.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Spoiler episodio 2x18, "Born This Way"!

CITAZIONE
    This episode has ended filming. [2]

Cory Monteith recently said in an interview “We’re shooting two different episodes. One, “Born This Way,” is a classic Glee episode where we explore embracing the things about ourselves that we don’t like and tailoring our performances around that.” [3]

53. Le riprese dell'episodio si sono già concluse.

54. Cory Monteith ha recentemente detto in un'intervista: "Noi stiamo girando due diversi episodi. Uno, Born This Way, classico episodio di Glee, che abbraccia cose che non ci piacciono di noi stessi, attorno alle quali impostiamo le nostre esibizioni.

55. CITAZIONE
    There is a little blackmail involved; it gets pretty heavy. [4]

Karofsky finally comes to terms with his sexuality. It is unknown if he comes out of the closet or not. [5]

The Glee toddlers are back, including a new Lauren Zizes toddler. [6]

56. Vi è un coinvolgimento in un piccolo ricatto, che arriva a diventare pittosto pesante.

57. Karofsky finalmente torna per portare a termine la questione della sua sessualità. Non si sa se esca allo scoperto o no.

58. I Mini-Gleek torneranno, con in più la "mini Lauren Zizes".

59. CITAZIONE
    Glee is currently casting for a psychiatrist named Dr. Shane. [7] It is scheduled for a guest appearance but this role could turn recurring. It is unknown which character will be recieving treatment, but the prime candidates are Dave Karofsky, Emma Pillsbury, Rachel Berry, or Santana Lopez. [8]

60. Glee sta attualmente cercando qualcuno che interpreti uno psichiatra di nome Dr.Shane. Per questo personaggio è programmata una comparsa, ma il suo ruolo potrebbe diventare ricorrente. Non si sa che personaggio andrà in analisi da lui, ma i primi candidati sono Dave Karofsky, Emma Pilsbury, Rachel Berry o Santana Lopez.

61. CITAZIONE
    Iqbal Theba has confirmed that he filmed a scene and that this episode is ‘Born This Way’. [9]

Santana gets a new love interest. [10]

This is not the prom episode. [11]

62. Iqbal Theba ha confermato di aver girato una scena dell'episodio "Born This Way".

63. Santana giungerà ad un nuovo interesse amoroso.

64. Questo non sarà l'episodio del ballo.

65. CITAZIONE
    Rachel may have a limited role in this episode, due to Lea Michele being in New York filming her first ever movie, “New Years Eve”. There is no source for this but this can be assumed.[12]

Terri begins her mission to destroy the Glee Club this episode. Source

The Warblers are filming a scene this week and next week, both on the Paramount lot (the McKinley High set). Source

66. Rachel potrebbe comparire in poche scene in questo episodio, poichè Lea Michele sta girando il suo primo film "New Years Eve" a New York. Non ci sono fonti per questo, ma potrebbe effettivamente verificarsi.

67. Terri inizierà in questo episodio la sua missione di distruggere il Glee Club.

68. I Fringuelli gireranno una scena questa settimana ed una scena la prossima, entrambe nel teatro della Paramount (il set del liceo McKinley)

70.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    New Karofsky spoilers

This was posted this on Television Without Pity.

My sister's got this thing for Bollywood videos and so she was watching Showbiz India this morning, and Iqbal was being interviewed, at the end, they asked him about his upcoming story. I only heard part of it, so I may have missed something, but what he said was that something makes Karofsky want to change his behavior, so he approached Figgins to create a Guardian Angel type of program, and Dave and Figgins roam the halls trying to stop bullying.

FONTE

71.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Glee Exclusive: Jonathan Groff Returns to [Major Spoiler Alert]!

CITAZIONE
    Remember me telling you a few weeks back that there were no current plans for Jonathan Groff to reprise his role as Rachel’s evil ex Jesse St. James this season on Glee?

Ricordate quando, un paio di settimane fa, vi dicevo che per questa stagione di Glee non era previsto un ritorno di Jonathan Groff nel ruolo dell'ex fiamma di Rachel, Jesse St.James?

CITAZIONE
    Those plans have changed — big time.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the fan favorite has closed a deal to return for this season’s final three episodes.

Bene, queste previsioni sono di recente cambiate!

Alcune fonti mi hanno confermato, in esclusiva, che il preferito dei fan è vicino ad un ritorno per gli ultimi 3 episodi della stagione.

CITAZIONE
    Groff exited Glee at the end of season 1 when the Vocal Adrenaline frontman’s diabolical scheme to infiltrate and bring down New Directions was revealed. Next thing you know Jesse’s back with VA and Rachel’s heart is in tatters.

“He’s back to apologize to Rachel,” confides a source close to the show, “and perhaps get her back.”

Thoughts? Pumped Lea Michele’s real-life BFF is back? Do you hope Jesse’s succeeds in winning back Rachel? Hit the comments!

Groff è uscito da Glee alla fine della 1^stagione quando il leader dei Vocal Adrenaline ha messo in atto il diabolico piano di infiltrarsi tra i Nuovi Percorsi per batterli (alle regionali).
    Successivamente, come sapete, Jesse è tornato nei VA, spezzando il cuore di Rachel.

"Egli torna per scusarsi con Rachel", confida una fonte vicina allo show, "e forse tornerà con lei".

FONTE=TVLINE

Edited by marko.988 - 30/3/2011, 21:35

72.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    DA TUMBLR

First off, so sorry for all the confusion earlier. I promise I’m not trying to prank anyone, the fact that it’s April 1st is just coincidence, but they have been filming all day and I’ve been getting the info as it goes. I was in a bit of a hurry and just posted what was given to me. I was confused as well.

On with the spoilers…

They filmed a scene with Mercedes and Rachel. Mercedes is crying over not having a date to the prom. Rachel doesn’t have one either so she suggests they go together. There is a random couple that is making out so it kind of rubs in the fact that they don’t have dates.

Also, about the earlier spoilers I’m not sure why Jesse is there, he’s apparently helping glee club but I don’t know HOW. I think when I mentioned Sam/Rachel/Mercedes going together is because they don’t have dates, but I’m not sure on that. Not everything could be heard in the scene, but kind of makes sense considering they just filmed that Rachel/Mercedes scene after.

Finn feels like he has no dignity because Quinn has him handing out pins to vote them for prom king and queen.

SPOILER (click to view)

Dal Twitter di Lea Michele:

31 marzo
    And now my day is even better because @KChenoweth is here!!!! She's probably one of my favorite people in the whole world.

1' aprile

Working with one of our favorite directors Mr. Eric Stoltz! Talented actor and director:)

28 marzo
    Having a great day on set today:) Proms coming up at McKinley...wonder who Rachel will go to the prom with...? I think I know.....

Rise and shine!! It's an early morning on the glee set:) Gonna do a little singing w/ @alittlelamb and then a scene w/ @chordoverstreet !!

Dal Twitter di Iqbal Theba

4 aprile:

Had a great weekend with my family in Pismo Beach area.. will get to read the new script for new GLEE ep #220 tomorrow... Cant wait!

73.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Spoiler Prom(poco affidabili, da tumblr)

Not much, but a few tidbits:

—Friday is being performed (as otherwise reported); my source saw Chord and Mark, wasn’t certain about Kevin being involved.

—Blaine is singing a song with the word “boyfriend” in it. Don’t know what the song title is, though. Sorry! Two girls are backing him up on the song— the source didn’t recognize who they are, but said they could’ve been some of the ND girls and they just couldn’t tell since they’re all in their prom dresses.

—Kurt wears a kilt to prom.

74.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Da Twitter

CITAZIONE
    BFalchuk
    Finchel.
    7 ore fa Preferiti Retweet Rispondi

BFalchuk
    Oh, right.
    7 ore fa

BFalchuk
    Know I'm forgetting something.
    7 ore fa

BFalchuk

Forgetting something...
    7 ore fa

BFalchuk
    Also, Brittana
    7 ore fa

BFalchuk
    If I had any say in the matter, when Glee comes back there'd be some Jessie, Wemma, a Quinn/Rachel duet, GP and Charice.

75.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Spoiler Chat: Glee (inizio maggio 2011)

CITAZIONE
    Any Glee scoop regarding Brittany/Santana?

Brittany, either intentionally or stupidly, does something that really pisses Santana off. Not the best news for
    Brittana fans, but keep the hope alive for just a few more episodes, mmmkay?

Qualche scoop riguardo Brittany/Santana?
    Brittany, o intenzionalmente o stupidamente, fa qualcosa che fa incazzare Santana. Non è una delle migliori notizie per i fans del Brittana, ma mantenete viva la speranza per giusto qualche episodio dopo, ok?

CITAZIONE

Saw that some amazing Finchel scenes were filmed in NYC. Anything you guys can tell us about that?

The best Finn-Rachel scenes, at least in our humble opinions, have not been photographed yet. That’s right. The photos you’ve seen thus far? Not even the best that’s yet to come!

Abbiamo visto che a NYC sono state girate alcune belle scene Finchel. Puoi dirci qualcosa a riguardo?
    Le migliori scene tra Finn e Rachel, almeno a nostra umile opinione, non sono state fotografate.
    Tutto questo è giusto, ma le foto che avete visto finora? Evidentemente il meglio deve ancora venire!

CITAZIONE

Please tell us that Fuinn will start to unravel….need Finchel happiness again!

Unravel is the perfect word for what’s about to happen to Quinn and Finn. Of course, it won’t unravel in a nice, straight line. More like a tangled web.

Per favore, dicci che il Fuinn sta iniziando ad disfarsi...abbiamo bisogno di nuovo di momenti felici Finchel!

Disfarsi è il termite perfetto per quello che succederà tra Quinn e Finn. Naturalmente, non si disfarrà come "una linea retta". Più tipo un groviglio.

CITAZIONE

Any chance of some Glee scoop?

You know the gang is going to NYC for nationals, but now we’re worried that someone might not make it to the show on time. Producers are casting for an actor to play a nice, slightly overweight security guard at a New York City theater. You know what guards do, don’t you? They keep people out of theaters where they need to be singing!

Altri scoop in glee?

Come sai il cast è a NYC per le Nationali, ma ora siamo preoccupati che qualcuno potrebbe non farcela in tempo. I produttori stanno cercando un attore che dovrebbe recitare il ruolo di un carino e leggermente sovrappeso di una guardia di sicurezza del teatro di New York. Tu sai cosa fa la security, giusto? Fanno in modo che la gente resti fuori dal teatro dove loro devono cantare.

SOURCE

76.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

'Glee' Character to be Killed Off in Season Finale

'Glee' cast'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy has revealed a shocking secret about that the upcoming Season 2 finale: One of the characters will die.

The budget-busting May 24 finale sees New Directions relocate to New York City for the Glee Club Nationals. Although exact details are a closely guarded secret, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that it ends with a cliffhanger and a death -- victim as yet unknown.

And that's not the only shocking revelation from Murphy. He told 'THR' that Season 3 of 'Glee' will feature only -- gasp! -- one tribute episode. "I don't want to reveal what the tribute is about," Murphy says, "but we finally got permission."

Murphy's spoken in the past about not wanting the 'Glee' kids to linger on the show for years and years, and he says that killing off a character is just one of the multiple storylines that he's planned but kept top secret.

"In Act 6 of the Glee finale there are four plot reveals -- all about relationships, moving forward and resolving some -- which will hopefully keep the audience interested over the summer. ... It's one of the reasons why I wanted to delay publication of the script -- those things get out, though, in this day and age you can't keep anything secret."

Murphy likened the season finale cliffhanger to a classic 'Dynasty' one: "The 'Moldavian Massacre' episode? I remember that." 'Dynasty' was renowned for its cliffhangers, the most (in)famous of which was the 1985 season finale, in which a royal wedding in Moldavia ended in a bloodbath after gun-toting terrorists turned up and left all the major characters seemingly dead.

It's been reported that the finale will feature such iconic landmarks as Times Square, Tiffany & Co. and Central Park, and that one of the big numbers is a mash-up of 'New York, New York' and 'I Love New York.'

The reduction in the number of tribute episodes next season means that the one tribute will probably be to a huge star or band. 'Glee's previously paid tribute to acts like Fleetwood Mac, Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. So who could it be? Prince? Cher? One thing's for sure: Ryan Murphy will be pulling out all the stops to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

The 'Glee' Season 2 Finale airs Tues. May 24, 8PM ET on Fox.

tvsquad

36 replies since 5/2/2011, 17:50   614 views